5 組同樣的量詞,不止形容動物,也可以形容物品與人物!
1. A flight of 一群;一架子;一樓
“Flight” 是「飛行」,也是飛機的「班次」或者「隊伍」的意思,所以用 “a flight” 來形容一群鳥十分適合。除了形容鳥類以外,“a flight” 也可以形容樓梯、還有描述幾杯放在架子上、並排的的酒。
- a flight of stairs 一列樓梯
- a flight of wine 一架酒
- a flight of steps 一列台階
A: Excuse me, we are looking for this address. It’s a wine club.
A: 不要意思,我們再找這個地址,是一個品嚐酒的俱樂部。
B: You have found it. It’s on the third floor, so just walk up two flights of stairs.
B: 就在這裡。在三樓,走兩列樓梯就到了。
C: You are here!
C: 你們到了!
A: Thank you so much for inviting us to this wine tasting party!
A: 謝謝你邀請我們來參加品酒會!
C: Thank you for coming! I reserved a table for you by the window.
C: 謝謝你們來!我把靠窗的桌子留給你們了。
————————————-
C: Everything okay?
C: 還好嗎?
A: Yes, we tried the merlot, the cabernet sauvignon, and the cheeses are delicious.
A: 很好!我們喝了梅露、赤霞珠,起司也超級好吃。
C: Your table looks empty, let me send over another flight of white wines, okay?
C: 桌子看起來太空了,我再送一架白酒來,好嗎?
A: Of course, but we should go easy on the wine. We don’t want to fall down the flight of steps on the way out, haha.
A: 當然,可是我們要節制一點,我們可不想要待會從階梯跌下去了,哈哈。
C: Glad you are having fun.
C: 很高興你們覺得開心!
作者簡介/VoiceTube看影片學英語
留言列表